This section takes you through each step to enable the auto-answer feature of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 13. This is a step-by-step guide with pictures of the screens to help you.
1. Open the Settings app by tapping the Settings icon . Scroll down and select Accessibility from the list.
2. Scroll down to the Physical and Motor section and tap Touch.
3. On the Touch screen, scroll to the bottom and tap Call Audio Routing, then tap Auto-Answer Calls.
4. Tap Auto-Answer Calls to set the toggle switch to on.
5. Finally, set the time limit after which calls will be answered automatically. The default is 3 seconds, but you can make it shorter or longer using the + (plus) or - (minus) buttons.