This section gives you step by step instructions on how to make the text larger in iOS 15, with pictures of the screens to help.
1. Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen to open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
2. On the Accessibility screen, tap Display and Text Size.
3. On the Display and Text Size screen, tap Larger Text.
4. On the Larger Text Size screen, adjust the slider at the bottom of the screen to make the text larger.
5. If you would like the text to be even bigger, tap the toggle switch for Large Accessibility Sizes to turn it on, then adjust the slider further.
6. When you are happy with your settings, you can return to the Home screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen or by pressing the Home button on devices with a physical Home button.