This section gives you step by step instructions on how to enabled Reduce Motion in iOS 15, with pictures of the screens to help.
1. Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen to open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
2. On the Accessibility screen, tap Motion.
3. On the Motion screen, tap the toggle switch for Reduce Motion to turn it on.
4. Reduce Motion will turn off most animation effects. However, some interface controls and page transitions may still use a ‘slide-in’ effect. If you would prefer these to fade-in instead, tap the toggle switch for Prefer Cross-Fade Transitions to turn it on.
5. When you are happy with your settings, you can return to the Home screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen or by pressing the Home button on devices with a physical Home button.