This section explains how to use Gaze Detection with Voice Access in Android 12. This is a step-by-step guide with pictures of the screens to help.
1. Open the Settings and tap Accessibility.
2. Scroll down to Interaction controls and tap Voice Access.
3. Tap Settings, then scroll down to the Setup section and tap More options.
4. Tap the toggle switch for Gaze detection to turn it on.
5. You’ll see a series of screens explaining how the Gaze detection feature works. Tap Continue to see the next screen. You’ll then see an alert asking for permission to take pictures and record video. Tap While using the app. The Gaze detection feature is now enabled.
Note: we have written these instructions for devices running the standard version of the Android operating system. You may find some minor presentation differences if the manufacturer has customised the theme.