‘Zoom’ works everywhere, including the Home, Lock, Spotlight screens and even with applications you purchase from the App Store.
- To activate the ‘Accessibility’ features on your device select ‘Settings’ + ‘General’ + ‘Accessibility’.
- Tap to select the ‘Zoom’ button under ‘Vision’.
- Tap the toggle switch for ‘Zoom’.
Using different finger movements with ‘Zoom’ you can select and magnify your iPhone, iPad or iPod screen.
- Double-tap three fingers to ‘Zoom’.
- Drag three fingers around the screen to scroll the view area
- Do a three finger double-tap and, without taking your fingers off after the second tap, drag them up or down the screen to ‘Zoom’ between 100% and 500%
You can continue using the familiar flick, pinch, tap, and other iPhone, iPad and iPod gestures to run your favourite applications.