In this article
How to enable the Accessibility Menu
How to use the Accessibility Menu
- To access the Accessibility features on your Android device open the Settings app .
- In the Settings app, select Accessibility from the list.
- Now scroll down to the Interaction controls section and select Accessibility Menu.
- On the Accessibility Menu screen, select Use service to set the toggle switch to on.
- The Accessibility Menu now asks to observe certain actions as you use your device. If you are happy to proceed, select OK.
- The Accessibility button will appear in the bottom navigation bar on your device.
- Select the Accessibility button in the bottom navigation bar.
- Select from the shortcuts that appear.
Note: we have written these instructions for devices running the standard version of the Android operating system. You may find some minor presentation differences if the manufacturer has customised the theme.