You can set the Accessibility Shortcut to activate more than one accessibility feature, in which case triple-clicking on the ‘Home’ button will bring up a menu showing all the available options.
To enable the Accessibility Shortcut and choose which options appear when you triple-click the Home button:
- Open the ‘Accessibility Settings’: Settings > General > Accessibility. (See the article Open Accessibility Preferences on this website for more information.)
- Scroll down (to the bottom) and tap on ‘Accessibility Shortcut’.
- You’ll be presented with a list of the features that can be activated by the ‘Accessibility Shortcut’. Tap on all the features you would like the shortcut to activate.
- A tick will appear next to the ones you have selected.
- To reorder items in the list: Touch and hold on the ‘list’ icon next to the item you would like to move. The selected item will ‘pop’ out of the list and whilst still pressing down, drag the item to a new position then lift your finger.
- When you are happy with your settings, either tap ‘Back’ in the top left of the screen to return to the main ‘Accessibility’ settings screen or press your device’s ‘Home’ button to return to the home screen.
Using the ‘Accessibility Shortcut’
If you have only selected one accessibility feature to be activated by the ‘Accessibility Shortcut’: Triple-click the ‘Home’ button to activate the feature immediately.
To deactivate the feature, triple-click the ‘Home’ button again.
If you have selected more than one accessibility feature to be activated by the ‘Accessibility Shortcut’: Triple-click the ‘Home’ button to bring up a menu of the available accessibility features. Tap the item you would like to enable.Triple-click the ‘Home’ button again to bring up the menu to activate another accessibility feature or to deactivate a previously enabled one.