The Accessibility menu
- To access the Accessibility features on your Android device open the Settings app .
- In the Settings app, select Accessibility from the list.
- On the Accessibility screen, scroll down to the Interaction controls section and select Accessibility Menu.
- On the next screen, set the toggle switch for Accessibility Menu to On.
- You will see a pop-up notification asking you to allow the Accessibility Menu to have full control of your device. Select Allow to continue.
- After clicking Allow, you will receive a second pop-up notification explaining how to open the Accessibility Menu. Select OK to continue.
- You can now open the Accessibility Menu by selecting the Accessibility button in the navigation bar .
- If you find the buttons in the Accessibility Menu hard to see or select, you can increase the size of the buttons. To do so, select Settings.
- On the Accessibility menu settings screen, set the toggle switch for Large Button to On.
- When you are happy with your settings, you can return to the home screen page of apps by:
- If you use gestures to navigate your device, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- If you use the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen to navigate your device, select the Home button.
Note: We have written these instructions for devices running the standard version of the Android operating system. You may find some minor presentation differences if the manufacturer has customised the theme.