This section explains the steps you need to follow to make the text larger in Window 8. This is a step-by-step guide with pictures of the screens to help you.
1. Open the Ease of Access settings by pressing the Windows key, + U. Alternatively, open the Start Menu and type Ease of Access in the search bar. Select Ease of Access from the search results.
2. When the Ease of Access settings open, scroll down to Explore all settings and click Make the computer easier to see.
3. Under Make things on the screen larger, click on Change the size of text and icons.
4. Move the slider under Change the size of all items to the right to make text and icons larger. Move the slider to the left to make them smaller.
5. You can also change the text size for specific parts of the Windows interface, including title bars, menus or icon labels. Just select the element you want to resize using the drop-down menu under Change only the text size, then use the drop-down menu to the right to alter the size.
6. Click Apply to accept your changes then close the window.
Note: If this does not work it could be because your computer settings are managed by someone else (an IT department or administrator for example). If so, you will need to contact them to access these settings or for help.