This section takes you through each to enable the CTRL key to show the location of the mouse pointer, or cursor, with pictures of the screens to help you.
1. Open the Settings app by pressing the Windows logo key + I on the keyboard or by clicking the Start button, then Settings.
2. In the Settings app, click Devices.
3. On the next screen, select Mouse in the left column. Look under Related settings in the right-hand panel and click Additional mouse options.
4. In the Mouse Properties window that appears, select the Pointer Options tab. Look under Visibility and tick the box labelled Show location of the pointer when I press the CTRL key. Click OK.
5. When you are happy with your settings, click the X or Close button in the top-right of the window.
Note: If this does not work it could be because someone else manages your computer settings (an IT department or administrator). If this is the case, you will need to contact them to access these settings or for further help.