There are two ways to turn Night Shift on and off:
This section gives you step by step instructions on how to enable Night Shift in iOS 15, with pictures of the screens to help.
1. Open the Control Centre by swiping down from the top-right corner of your device. On devices with a physical Home button, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
2. Long-press on the brightness bar, then tap the Night Shift button.
1. Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen to open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap Display & Brightness.
2. On the Display & Brightness screen, tap Night Shift.
3. If not already enabled, tap the toggle switch for Schedule to turn it to On. The default schedule is sunset to sunrise.
4. To create a Custom schedule, tap the From/To section.
5. On the next screen, tap Custom Schedule and enter your select times.
6. To return to the main Night Shift screen, tap the back button, labelled Night Shift, in the top-left corner.
7. To change how much blue light is emitted when Night Shift is on, adjust the Colour Temperature slider. Adjusting the slider to the right reduces the amount of blue light, making the screen appear yellower and less bright. Adjusting the slider to the left increases the amount of blue light, making the screen appear bluer and brighter.
8. When you are happy with your settings, you can return to the Home screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen or by pressing the Home button on devices with a physical Home button.