This section explains the steps you need to follow to enable or schedule the Night Light feature in Chrome OS, with pictures of the screen to help.
1. To manually enable Night Light, click on the Time widget in the bottom-right corner of the screen to open the System menu. Click the Night Light button to turn Night Light on or off.
2. You can also schedule Night Light to turn on and off automatically. Click on the Time widget in the bottom-right corner of the screen to open the System menu, then click on the Settings button.
3. Tap the Menu button on the left and select Device or scroll down to the Device section. Select Displays.
4. On the displays screen, you can choose a schedule for Night Light. Select the drop-down menu for Schedule and choose from Never, Sunset to Sunrise or Customised.
5. If you choose Customised, you can set the times you would like Night Light to turn on and then turn off. Drag the sliders on the time bar to set your own schedule.
Note: If this does not work it could be because someone else manages your computer settings (an IT department or administrator). If this is the case, you will need to contact them to access these settings or for further help.