This section takes you through each step required to make your mouse pointer or cursor easier to see in Chrome OS. This is a step-by-step guide with pictures of the screens to help you.
1. Click the Time widget in the bottom-right corner of the screen to open the System menu.
2. When the System menu opens, click the Settings button .
3. In the Settings window, select Accessibility from the left-hand column. If Accessibility isn't visible, click Advanced to reveal any hidden menu items.
4. Go to the right-hand panel and click on Manage accessibility features.
5. Scroll down to the Mouse and touchpad section, then click the toggle switch next to Highlight the mouse cursor when it's moving to turn this feature on.
Note: If this does not work it could be because someone else manages your computer settings (an IT department or administrator). If this is the case, you will need to contact them to access these settings or for further help.